Hi there! We’re crvsh, a Software Development Lab founded by Vodafone with the mandate to reject convention and build digital products with immediate and lasting impact. To support our mission, we opened our office in Berlin – separate from headquarters – so we could have more autonomy and flexibility. In order to do this, we need curious, motivated people to help us grow.
That’s where you come in.
You’re an integral part of our product development team in Berlin and you are responsible for building digital products within the global consumer IoT industry. You love solving problems, you’re willing to embrace the unknown and you’re able to work in distributed teams in an agile and fast changing environment.
As a crvshie, you’ll join a dedicated team of specialists committed to producing world-changing products in the fast growing consumer IoT industry. You share our prioritization of user centricity and passion for delivering impact. You will be focusing on optimizing existing journeys and on scaling our product to new markets and customer segments.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial strategic thinker with a positive mindset. You are a team player, you have outstanding communication skills, you empathise with the user, you are data driven and have a good technical understanding. In return, we promise to give you the runway to own, learn and grow.
- Experienced: You have experience with UIKit, and the iOS SDK; experience developing apps driven by JSON web services; experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code (GCD experience is a plus); experience with XCTest Framework and UI Testing. You also have embedded database experience using CoreData or SQLite and deep knowledge about SOLID principles
- Nice to have: Experience with DDD, knowledge of ARKit, MLKit and SceneKit as well as knowledge of C, Java, and C++
- Passionate: You are passionate about quality and have a strong attention to detail
- A leader by example: You have a team mentality, putting others above yourself, and care about personal and team performance Agile: You are comfortable with change and get up to speed with new systems and concepts easily. You know Agile development methods and have experience with code reviews, test coverage, continuous integration and delivery
- A strong communicator: You are reliable, self-organized, pragmatic, and find solutions that are best for our users without any technical debt
- Education: You have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Build and own the full development cycle
- Create cutting edge software experiences for our end-to-end products
- Test and optimise the software that you are building
- Improve the day to day workflow for the whole team
- Team performance-based bonuses
- Cool co-working office in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Professional networking and training opportunities
- Free snacks & drinks
- Fitness subsidy
- Choose your own devices
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary